Thanks for your interest in the 2016 GOLD Perinatal Online Conference. Through your registration you acknowledge and accept the Terms & Conditions stated below. If you have any questions in regards to the terms, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to "seeing" you online!
Your privacy is the utmost concern to us. Information provided during registration and throughout the conference will not be shared with a third party. You will be contacted via email for conference related news & updates.
- Group Registration will be applicable for 5 or more participants.
- Once a Group has been registered (paid or ordered), additional delegates cannot be added later. Please ensure Additional delegates form another group or register themselves as individuals.
- Login details will be issued once payment has been received.
- The Group Coordinator will receive the invoice/receipt for distribution to individual members.
Individual Delegate Substitutions
- Delegates may request a substitute for their registration before the first official day of the conference (October 11th, 2016). Please email your request email@example.com
- GOLD Learning is based out of Vancouver, Canada. The pricing of our events are based on the USD Currency however you may experience an International Transaction Fee from your credit card merchant.
- Cancellations & Refunds need to be received in writing and are made at the discretion of the GOLD Perinatal Conference Manager. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for such requests.
- An Administration fee of USD$40 may be deducted from each refund.
- Refunds will not be granted for failure to attend or software incompatibility. Please ensure technical compatibility or contact our Technical Support for assistance.
GOLD Perinatal Care Online Conference is proud to be one of the only continuing education events that is WHO Code compliant! As such, we do not accept sponsorship or advertising from any manufacturer, organization or company that is deemed to be in violation of the World Health Organization's International Code on Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes. As well, we require our Speakers to sign an agreement stating their knowledge of and compliance with the WHO Code. Should any individual, organization or corporation, who is speaking or sponsoring at GOLD Perinatal Care be found to be in violation of the WHO Code, GOLD is at liberty to cancel their involvement and nullify any prior agreements.
Reduced Rate Terms (ILCA Country Categories B, C & D)
GOLD recognizes that not all countries are economically equal and therefore has adopted a classification system based on the status of a country's economy, health care, and maternal child health. Reduced rates apply to countries falling under Category B, C, and D only.
Reduced Rate Terms:
- Pricing is valid only to citizens of a particular country employed or in private practice within that same country.
- Citizens of a country in one category who are employed or in private practice in a country that falls under a different reduced rate category qualify for the reduced rate of the country in which they work. For example, if you are a citizen of Albania, but you live in and are employed in Ghana, you qualify for the Category C reduced rate. However, if you are a citizen of Ghana, but live and work in Albania, then you are required to pay the reduced rates for Category B countries.
- Citizens of a country in Category A who are employed or in private practice in a reduced rate country qualify for the reduced rate of the country in which they work, as long as they are employed by a company native to that country. For example, if you are a citizen of the USA, but live and are employed within Mexico by a Mexican company or organization, you qualify to pay the reduced rate for category B countries.
- Citizens of a country in Category A who are employed or in private practice within a country in categories B, C, or D but who are employed by and paid via an employer from a Category A company or organization must pay Category A pricing. For example, if you are a citizen of the USA, live and work in Mexico, but are employed and paid by an American company or organization, then you are required to pay the full category A pricing.
Accreditation / CERPS, CNE's, CEU's
- GOLD Perinatal has applied for CERP, CNE, and CEU accreditation, applicable to lactation consultants, nurses, midwives, doulas/childbirth educators, and dieticians respectively.
- In order to receive accreditation for a particular presentation delegates must be logged-in with their own username & password.
- It is each delegates' own responsibility to collect their certificates.
- Certificates will be available as soon as possible from the last official day of the conference. They can be collected until December 6, 2016.
- Certificates are automatically generated once a delegate has completed their Attendance Record. The Attendance Record can be checked off on an ongoing basis or once the delegate has viewed all presentations of interest.
- Attendance Records must be completed before submission. Delegates are only able to submit their Attendance Record one time. GOLD Perinatal Care Conference Administration is not able to amend Attendance Records once they have been submitted.
- Late requests or replacement Certificates are not available. In the event that a Delegate failed to download submit their Attendance Record and download their Certificate before December 6, 2016 or needs a replacement of a previously downloaded Certificate, they will be directed to purchase a GOLD Annual Membership, after which they will have full online access to their GOLD profile, including their past Certificate.
Room Capacities for Full Registration Delegates
- There is a limitation of 500 participants per live session (including the Presenter(s) and GOLD Support Team).
- Seats will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Conference rooms will open from the Presentation Lobby approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start.
- Neither paying the "Full Registration" Conference fee, nor filling in a Conference plan (on the Schedule page) will guarantee you a seat in a particular session.
- Please be aware that we have never had a situation in which there has been more people online for a live presentation than we had available seats in the room for, so we do not anticipate having to turn people away. That said, should it happen that there are more Delegates wishing to attend a live presentation than there are available seats, the recording will be available very soon after the live presentation for those who were not able to attend.
- The GOLD Perinatal Technical Team will provide online technical support for delegates during the Conference, but are not responsible for ensuring that a delegate's computer specifications and internet configuration enable them to participate in GOLD Perinatal's online activities and resources.
- Delegates are strongly advised to ensure that their computer and software configuration meet the following specifications:
- Adobe Flash Player 8 or higher. You can download this for free at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- Minimum Internet connection speed: At least 56.6kbps is recommended.
- Speakers or a headset.
- Lower internet connection speed may affect the quality of your live conference experience. Lower resolution recordings will be available after the live portion for the delegate's convenience.
- Take our 20 second Technology Test now to check your Computer's capabilities.
GOLD Perinatal 2016 Online Conference Timeline
- Keynote Presentation (Opening Address) takes place on October 11, 2016. This is a complimentary event open to both registered Delegates and the general public. Reservations are required in order to receive a link to the online meeting room where the presentation will occur. See the Keynote Presentation page to reserve your seat.
- Live Conference Presentations occur between Oct 11- Oct 25, 2016
- Presentations will be available via recordings from shortly after the live presentation week until December 6, 2016 ( December 20, 2016 for GOLD Annual Members)
- Forums are available from confirmation of registration until the end of the conference on December 6, 2016
- Certificates must be collected by 11:59pm December 6, 2016(Pacific Standard Time)
- As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner then enables us to present you with advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with GOLDPerinatal.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number, nor do we share this information directly with them. You can visit this page to opt out of future targeted advertising.
- Each individual's log in details belong solely to the Delegate to whom GOLD has provided them to.
- Log in details are NOT sharable; they are to be used solely by the person who they are provided to.
- In its advertising, promotional materials, website and online meetings, GOLD Conferences International uses only those images for which it owns and has a right to share, has purchased the rights to share, or has obtained legal permission to share.
- GOLD requires its Speakers to use only those images and graphics that they personally own and have a right to share, have purchased the rights to share, or have obtained legal permission to share in the presentations and power points that they provide to GOLD. Speakers are also required to properly reference any research/material that is not their own work
- It is GOLD's policy that the onus is on the Speaker to honor this policy and to ensure that they have permission for us of all images and graphics, and that all materials are properly referenced. GOLD is not able to vet each image, graphic and reference that form part of the presentations and power points of its Speakers.
- Should anyone suspect copyright infringement in or during a power point or presentation at GOLD, we invite them to let us know by sending an email to email@example.com